Thursday, October 21, 2010

So, what are the "Top 10 Fictional Castles of all time?"

Welcome. My topic of choice deals with a subject that recently has become a passion of mine within the last decade. I must first give my props to Oleg Alekseev for the initial nudge in this direction. He made sure I did not quit my Roman Architecture class as a Sophomore in college and since then has made sure to keep my interest focused on ancient architecture (so props to you Oleg).

I have decided to break down The Top 10 FICTIONAL castles of all time. I have drawn my choices from literature, videogames, and, of course, Disney movies.



I will give a brief summary of each castle with pros and cons. I will also look into what element of each castle I think would be best to include in any future castle adventures. Seth, I expect you to rail on half of these, so please don’t be shy ;) So, without further ado: The Top 10 FICTIONAL Castles of all time.



No comments:

Post a Comment